Biographical Details: b. c. 1287/1870, Bendang Gucil, d. 1365/1946? (after Tok Jakar—1944—but before Tok Duku—1947). After studying at Pondok Bendang Gucil, he went to study at Pondok Bendang Daya, where he forged a friendship with Tok Yaman. He subsequently studied in Mecca and then went to Yemen for five years, where he was joined by Tok Yaman and Haji ‘Ibrahim Musa Bendang Gucil. He finally returned to Patani around 1900, where he became the second teacher at Pondok Bendang Gucil and taught there until his death. He had a son-in-law named Haji Hassan Bakong, Narathiwat, who was a teacher.
- Haji Muhammad Salih, at Pondok Bendang Gucil.
- Shaykh Ahmad b. Muhammad Zayn al-Fatani (in Mecca)
- Pak Cu Yeh Tok Raja Haji
- Shaykh Yusuf al-Yamani (in Yemen)
- Haji Ya’qub Ligor (1892-1971)
- Haji Ahmad Batu Tiga (c. 1899-1978)
- Haji ‘Ali Sarkong (Thai: Sakom)
- Haji Hassan Bakong, Narathiwat, his son-in-law.
- Haji Muhammad (Pak Cu Mat)
- Haji ‘Abd al-Rahman, his son-in-law.
- Baba Yeh (Haji ‘Idris Tok Jong)
- Fatani, Ahmad Fathy al-. Ulama Besar dari Patani. Bangi: Penerbit Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 2002: 270-2.